Friday, September 11, 2009

Synchronicity...




Great things tend to happen together. So do bad things, but we don't need to be negative, right? The stars are aligned or something, new music and a new gig. This autumn is looking great!

Jay Dropped Blueprint 3, Rae dropped Cuban Linx 2, and I'm doing design work for my next gig.

The reason i mention these albums and my gig is because they keep me going. Inspiration. I listen to these and i just want to draw. So my new gig is starting (Can't say what yet) and these new albums drop. A perfect combo. Here's some designs to start off this Early autumn...

2 comments:

Chris Bivins said...

Ah mos def. The new Jay is hot man. I still havent heard OB4CL2 yet, but ima check it out in a sec. Glad to hear about your new gig. Congrats Shawn.

-Biv

Shawn Crystal said...

Thanks Biv, my man!